Friday, February 1, 2008

Cold and flue season

Hello everyone,

Just now getting to update my blog. Not much to say except we miss you guys. I am getting better from my bout with bronchitis. Still hacking and coughing but no fever anymore. Carl has double ear infections and they are gross. Chris is getting sick and I guess it's just a matter of time till Abby gets it again. Oh well, kids love to share, don't they?
We are spending almost every weekend in Ft. White now. And we will be there again this weekend. We are clearing and burning piles. It won't be long now before they deliver the parts of the house to the site and then it will be about 90 days till it is ready to pass inspection for us to move in.
It's hard to believe that it is February already, just a little less than 10 months and it will be Christmas again. Wow!!!!
Well, we love you all.
P.S. How is Mr. J im doing?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I should have checked your blog before I emailed you. My bad.
Bro. Jim is okay. He is home from the hospital and was supposed to set up another pet scan with his cancer doctor. I don't know yet when that will be.
We spent this morning in Jax at the Pastor's conference at FBC. It was really cool. I wouldn't want to be at a church that big, though. It's so huge!!!! The kids enjoyed it, but they asked us if we could go back to our church...
We love you and miss you lots....

Sherry Hayes said...

Glad you are getting better and hope everyone gets well quickly. I miss you and hope to see you soon. Will ya'll make it to the Valentine's cookout Sat 2/9/08? I know the house thing seems like a slow process but it will work out-God has a plan for you and your family. Just trust him.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Michelle! I'm glad ya'll are feeling better :) It was good seeing you at church!!! I've missed your smiling face!!! I love ya :)

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.