Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where You Been?

Hello everyone,

Yikes, I can't believe its been since February since I blogged. I have been so busy. We are living at the new place on the weekends and the kids are finishing school here during the weeks. I can hardly believe that we will be moving completely in less than 30 days.
Our house is complete there and I couldn't be more pleased (well there are still a couple of issues, but they will be resolved eventually). They finally got the blinds up this past week and they are just wonderful.
I miss all of you on Sundays, but we have been going to the baptist church there and we really enjoy the preacher and the program for the kids is great. So, we have one more church to visit before we make a move. Hopefully, we will have a home church as we are getting settled in the new house.
Happy Mother's Day to you all.
Love to hear from you all.

No comments:

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.