Monday, December 10, 2007

Man, we had such a great time after church last night. Everyone got together (after eating of course) and decorated the sanctuary. We sang around the piano and the kids ran around with tinsel cheering 1,2,3, 4 Merry Christmas.. what a beautiful time of fellowship. Not that I was particularly helpful in the decorating department, but I sure enjoyed watching and laughing with everyone.
So, I revealed myself to my secret pal last night. I had Karen. She was easy to buy for, anything rooster. The only thing that could have made it any better would have been a purple rooster.
I hope everyone has a great week. Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had a blast on Sunday, too. We don't do that often enough.

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.