Thursday, December 6, 2007

Whooooooosh

Can anyone believe it is already the 6th of December 2007. It seems like just yesterday I was having problems remembering to write 2007 on my checks. YIKES!!!! Time is flying by. I think I see the back of myself sometimes I am so busy going out and coming in.
It's hard not to get freaked out this time of year. I am trying so hard to focus on this one thing " Jesus is the reason for the Season". When my kids make me so mad I could scream asking for more, more, more. And all I want them to do is to look around at the children who are getting nothing. And I wonder have I failed as a mother to raise these little greedy children? It makes me frustrated with them and even more frustrated with myself. Anyone feeling my pain out there?
Let me hear from you.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We all feel that way. There's something in the sinful nature that makes us all greedy. We just have to do our best, in God's strength, to teach our children the importance of giving and not receiving. When they are young it's hard, but the more we model it in our lives, the better example to give to them.

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.