Thursday, November 29, 2007

How many days till Christmas?????

Hey everybody,

Yep, you're absolutely right, there are only26 days left until Christmas day. Can you believe another year has passed?
I have begun to look back and wonder, "what was I doing this time last year?" I can hardly remember. I remember going to my pastor's house because all the secret pals from my church were being revealed. I wasn't one of them yet because we kind of came into the church during the middle of the year, but it sure was fun. I can hardly wait until we do the big reveal. Does anyone know when that event is going to be?
And then I think that next year, I won't be a secret pal with the women that I have come to love so much........God has a plan, ladies. We just have to wait and see what that plan is.
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week and I hope to see you all Sunday.

4 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

awww mrs. michelle I just love you... You are so sweet gurl! I am so happy you are a part of my life You may be a little strange, but funny. very funny No matter what I will always love ya...

LOVE LALA

Melissa said...

That makes me sad to think I won't see you and hear your beautiful laugh by this time next year.
I'm sorry we aren't doing the reveal party this year. It just did click as well this year.
I'm so looking forward to our campfire and caroling!

Me Myself and I said...

I can't wait till CHRISTmas!!!!!

Kayla Nicole said...

hey, i can not wait till christmas gurl I am so happy I cant believe its already here ya know?

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.