Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grand Day

My husband's grandmother, we call her Mamoo, celebrated her 90th birthday today. All of the family gathered at Aunt Martha's house and had dinner together. How amazing her life has been and continues to be. She is an incredible woman. I am so blessed that I and my children have had the opportunity in our lives to be around her, love her, and be loved by her.
The kids had a great time playing with all their little cousins. I guess that is something that they are definitely missing out on here.
We visited a church over there this morning and I really enjoyed the message and the pastor that delivered it. It was a good service.
I have just gotten home and have checked out everyone's blog from church. I saw some beautiful children feeding some calves. Cute guys.....
I missed the folks at our church today.

We got our plans back from the architect today. And we both like them. I guess it is time to get underway with this project. I'm torn and filled with lots of conflicting feelings about all that is going on.

Please continue to pray for my friend who is experiencing renal failure. She is doing her testing today as well. And has been contacted about being put on a transplant list, but has to do several more tests before that will actually happen. To coin a phrase that someone else blogged about, God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Love to all,
Michelle

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We will continue to pray. This is so bittersweet. We missed you, but I know God has a plan.

Kayla Nicole said...

hey mrs. michelle i love you and am praying for you. I know god is good he also is in control! just remember that!! love ya... kayla

Kayla Nicole said...

mom,(suzy) said she missed you and it wasn't the same without you!!

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.