Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello All

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to drop a line before I rush out the door. Please pray for a fellow student of Chris'. His name is Dyonta. He is in the cardiac care floor at Shands Gainesville. He is 11 years old. He has rhematic fever and it has left two of his heart valves leaking and they are trying to get it under control because his lungs keep filling up with fluid from the leaking valves.
It was great to be back at our church last night. I missed all of you very very much and was certainly glad to see you.
I can hardly wait until Sunday to get some much needed nourishment from the Lord.
You all have a great day and I will blog some later.
Love,
Michelle

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I missed seeing you at church on Wednesday. We must have just not crossed paths. It's been a crazy week. I can't wait to see you on Sunday. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Love you....

Sherry Hayes said...

I've been thinking about you a lot too. I've missed you and missed being at church. See you tomorrow.
I'm praying for Chris' friend too.

Kayla Nicole said...

hey mrs. michelle i love ya !!!

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.