Saturday, October 13, 2007

SanctuarySeeker

Hello All,

I am going to give this blogging thing a whirl. I'm not sure what I can say or how often, but I hope it's not addicting.
Today, I sat at a rummage sale held by my church to raise funds for a mission trip to Haiti. I really enjoyed my time sitting there gabbing with Mrs. Norma and Melissa. My kids were with my mom and I only had one at a time to worry about, so it was a really nice break. Unfortunately, after the bug spray smell got to me I got a splitting headache and had to leave. Then took sinus meds and passed out on the couch for a couple of hours. But I really enjoyed talking with those two ladies today.
I hope that they did well. I will find out when I go to Church in the morning. Good night and God bless all.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the name of your blog!!! What a good idea! Glad I finally have your blog address. I will help you set up your music. Call me.

Sherry Hayes said...

Michelle,
What is you blog address so I can add you.

Kayla Nicole said...

hey love ya girl you didnt have fun gabbing with me? just kidding lol love ya

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.