Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello,

At Church today, I learned that the rummage sale raised over 6 hundred dollars. Not bad. Now only just over 14 hundred to go for the trip to be paid for. Please keep on praying. Great news about Bro. Jim's cancer. We will continue to pray for him and his family. Also, for Karen and her illness. It kind of hurts to see her so unwell. I missed Sherry and Hunter at church today and hope that all is well with them. I am so sorry for the family of the police officer that lost his life this weekend. I pray that they will be comforted.
I figured out how to put a picture on the blog page. Haven't figured out the music thing yet, but I'm working on it. I should call Melissa or Sherry.
The picture is of a storm that hubby took. My favorite shade of green is in that picture. It pops against the darkness of the storm clouds. Call me weird, but I like stormy weather (occasionally).
I was reading on a study Friday and I really felt conviction about it. I'm always getting upset because things aren't where I put them and people in my house don't do things the "correct" way. Which is to say, they don't do it like me. I have really been getting a message from God about OCD issues that I think I have. I am going to have to learn that no matter how well or how badly I think a job has been done, to say "It's good enough" and to say thank you and to make my family feel more valued and less judged on jobs that they do.
Anyone feeling that sometimes? Hope to hear from you soon.
Good night and God bless.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

God will provide. He is Jehovah-Jireh, our provider. I trust He will come through and meet our needs.
So glad you're blogging with us. Give me a call.

Sherry Hayes said...

Hey Michelle,
Welcome to blogging. I'm so glad you joined us. I've missed everyone at church and hope to get back in my routine soon. I have had company all week.
I know God will provide for the missions trip.
Hope to see you in the morning if I can make it.
Love ya,
Sherry

Kayla Nicole said...

I love you gurly!!

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.