Thursday, November 15, 2007

My boys are gone

Hi Everyone,
Well, my boys are gone on their mission trip. I stayed up very late last night to see them off. And I have to admit (gasp) that as soon as they were both up and moving around, I jumped into the bed. I guess getting older will do that to you. Please continue to hold all four members of our mission team up in prayer, not only that they will be safe, but that the hearts of the people they will come in contact with will be receptive to the message of Jesus Christ.
Check out my tunes, I found some from a long time ago. It's great.

3 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

hey what is your blogger adress? I dont have it right its www.sanctuaryseeker.blogspot.com ?

sanctuaryseeker said...

it's www.shelfglenn.blogspot.com

Me Myself and I said...

Hello......it's me Kyle....bye....

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.