Monday, November 5, 2007

Exhausted

Hello Everyone,

I missed you all yesterday at church. We were, once again, in Fort White. His mom went to church with us.
We are not going to be able to build the house that was the original plan. So this Thursday, we are going to Plant City to look at modular homes.
I hate this feeling.
I hope that everyone is having a great week. Sorry that I haven't been keeping up much.
Love to all. Hope to see y'all soon. Hey, I finally figured out how to put music on my blog. I know I only started with three songs, but when I have more time, I'll swipe some from your playlists.

2 comments:

Sherry Hayes said...

Hey Michelle,
We too planned on building but decided to go modular. I am very pleased with ours.

Melissa said...

God will work out all the details. I missed you all, but I had a feeling that's where you were.

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.