Sunday, November 11, 2007

Who says Christians can't have fun

I had such a great time at Melissa and Eric's last night. We got together and had a fire with everyone making smores and drinking hot chocolate and apple cider and just enjoying ourselves. As usual, I was too loud and crazy, but I just love to be with other christian couples and talk and laugh and have so much fun. So, really, who says christian people can't have a good time?? I certainly did and from the looks of it, seems like a lot of other people did too. The kids had a great time playing and eating smores while we all just sat around a fire (great fire pit). I think all the men there were studying Eric's fire pit design so they can copycat it at their own houses. Hey, when something works and is aestetically ??? uh, not hard on the eyes, why reinvent the wheel.
I am so looking forward to the parade this year. The ladies came up with a fantastic idea for our float. Oh, Lord thank you for the fellowship of other christians.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We had a truly great time with everyone! I can't wait to do it again....

Sherry Hayes said...

Ditto for me too.
Love ya crazy girl.

Kayla Nicole said...

yeah u and momma were nutts yall were LOCO

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.