Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Praise God From Whom all blessings flow

Guess what? My boys are back home safely. I have to tell you, it has been a struggle not to worry while they were gone. Especially since I didn't hear from them until night before last. But God brought them safely through what He called them to do. My little Chris has grown while he has been gone and has a lot to tell me. Although, he needed to be with his Papa for a while first. Go figure!! Robert is truly a sight for sore eyes. And he said that even though part of the materials did not show up, they were still able to get a lot of necessary things taken care of. He was also reunited with several friends that he made last time he went on the mission to the orphanage. I am grateful that he has a heart for it. And Chris is so excited, he can hardly wait to go back. I told Robert that it truly was a blessed trip because we had no issues on this end while he was gone. Ain't God GREAT?????!!!!!!! Amen. Ah well, love to all of you. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey girl. God is so good. I'm thankful they are home, but so glad they went.

Shelley's Tuneage


About Me

Wife of nearly 13 years. Mom of 3 active children. Working in a secretarial setting.